View Reclaimed Wood Beam Skins Gallery
Beams + Timbers
Reclaimed Wood Beam Skins
For times when using our solid hand-hewn beams is not possible, we offer our Hand-Hewn Beam Skins as a design solution. These "skins" are created by milling the face off of our hand-hewn beams to create a decorative plank that can be used for wrapping or boxing in hidden support structures. These hand-hewn skins are typically cut to 2" thicknesses and will have natural, as-is edges. Please call for details.
Reclaimed Beam + Timber Specifications
- FACE WIDTHS: Custom cut, please call
- LENGTHS: Custom cut, please call
- AVAILABLE FINISH: Flat Sawn One Side, Sanded, Pressure-Washed, Natural/Unfinished or Pre-finished
- FEATURES: Hand Hewn Surface, Natural Axe Marks, Structural Notches, Virgin-Timber Grain
- LENGTH & WIDTH VARIANCE: It is necessary for us to include material overage to ensure the desired length is shipped. When this happens, the extra material will be shipped in-tact and charged accordingly.
- KILN DRYING: We are able to kiln dry timbers up to 20' in length.
- PLEASE NOTE: Beams are priced by linear foot (LF) as mixed-hardwood specie orders. Please call for single-specie beam orders.