View Sanded Factory Beams Gallery
Beams + Timbers
Sanded Factory Beams
Reclaimed Sanded Factory Beams are specially prepared to create a more modern, surface appeal. We achieve this by lightly sanding our century-old, reclaimed beams which softens the texture and blends in some marks of age, surface imperfections and/or irregularities in shape. Crafting timbers in this way not only allows for more similar tones, but also preserves the beautiful grain color from over a hundred years ago.
- FACE WIDTHS: 4"x7", 6"x6", 6"x8", 7"x7", 8"x8", 9"x9", 8"x10", 10"x10", 10"x12", 11"x11", 12"x12" (call for larger)
- LENGTHS: Custom cut, please call
- AVAILABLE FINISH: Natural/Unfinished, Pre-finished
- FEATURES: Sanded Surface, Original, Virgin-Timber Grain
- LENGTH & WIDTH VARIANCE: It is necessary for us to include material overage to ensure the desired length is shipped. When this happens, the extra material will be shipped in-tact and charged accordingly.
- KILN DRYING: We are able to kiln dry timbers up to 20' in length.
- PLEASE NOTE: Beams are priced by board foot (BF) as mixed-hardwood specie orders. Please call for single-specie beam orders.