Hand-Hewn Fireplace Mantels
Crafted by hand long,long ago, these mantels bare the axe-marks from craftsmen whose art was shaping trees into astoundingly strong structural timbers.
Defected, denailed, and kiln dried, these age-old timbers precut to your specified length and finished with your specified shade of finish. Call now to get started!
Reclaimed Fireplace Mantel Specifications
- FACE WIDTHS: 4"x7", 6"x6", 6"x8", 7"x7", 8"x8", 9"x9", 8"x10", 10"x10", 10"x12", 11"x11" – (call for in-stock sizes & availability)
- LENGTHS: Custom cut, please call
- AVAILABLE FINISH: Natural/Unfinished, Pre-finished
- POSSIBLE FEATURES: Hand-hewn Marks, Flat One Side, Insect Holes, Structural Notches, Virgin-Timber Grain
- Length & Width Variance: It is necessary for us to include material overage to ensure the desired length is shipped. When this happens, the extra material will be shipped in-tact and charged accordingly.
- Kiln Drying: We are able to kiln dry timbers up to 20' in length.