View Hand-Hewn Beams - 4 Sided Gallery
Beams + Timbers
Hand-Hewn Beams - 4 Sided
Harvested and hand-crafted over a century ago by master craftsman using only small axes to square all four sides. Primarily used as support structures in barns or wooden buildings, each wooden beam is a truly one-of-a-kind masterpiece and will feature authentic cuts, artifacts, and mortise/notch pockets from early century post-and-beam framing. These 100% hand-hewn works of art can be ordered in mixed-species or requested as all oak and will become the focus of any interior.
Reclaimed Beam + Timber Specifications
- FACE WIDTHS: 4"x7", 6"x6", 6"x8", 7"x7", 8"x8", 9"x9", 8"x10", 10"x10", 10"x12", 11"x11", 12"x12" (call for larger)
- LENGTHS: Custom cut, please call
- AVAILABLE FINISH: Natural/Unfinished, Pre-finished
- FEATURES: Original Hewing Axe Marks, Notches, Weathered Surface, Virgin-Timber Grain
- LENGTH & WIDTH VARIANCE: It is necessary for us to include material overage to ensure the desired length is shipped. When this happens, the extra material will be shipped in-tact and charged accordingly.
- KILN DRYING: We are able to kiln dry timbers up to 20' in length.
- PLEASE NOTE: Beams are priced by linear foot (LF) as mixed-hardwood specie orders. Please call for single-specie beam orders.